Private Medical Insurance Kensington, London
Expert consults in private health care
Private Medical Insurance (PMI) gives you the reassurance of knowing that, should the need arise you and your family will get prompt access to private medical treatment. Often, it’s when you need to make a claim that you realise just how wise investing in health and medical insurance can be. With NHS hospital waiting lists get longer, most people would prefer to be able to jump to the front of the queue, not join the back of it.
Most PMI policies will give you access to:
- A Dedicated Nurse Service that provides one-to-one telephone-based clinical support and advice for cancer patients and their families.
- Telephone based health information lines, usually available 24 hours a day.
- A range of covers allowing you to choose what’s best for you and your family.
- Private medical treatment at a time that suits you and your family.
- Hospitals of your choice.
Premiums are worked out on the basis of age and the type of cover required and there are a wide range of different insurances to choose from. At the basic level, PMI clicks in when you need specialist treatment or you need to go into hospital and some policies will cover you if the NHS cannot provide treatment within a certain period.
At the luxury end of the market there are policies that cover a wide range of medical services such as dentistry, eye care and even spectacles, although the more a policy covers, the higher the premium will be.
As advisers, we can help you find the plan that best meets your requirements.
Please fill out the information below and we will get back to you.
You will always have the right to change your mind and ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes at any time - to Opt Out. Opting Out means that we will remove Your Personal Data from our marketing database.